Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Im so disapointed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member BlackArtsProductions's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 26th, 2001
    Posts
    50
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    thanx you lot i thought i had a good few posts to read but you all just used my slot to get a message across to the first message postee, please respond with good material as we all dont need to know how pathetic we may think others nd their input is. thts all. have a nice day

    ------------------
    I told him not to jump...so he didn't. Damn! Don't you hate anti-climaxes.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MovieManic's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2001
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    hello BlackArtsProductions, good luck in filming your project, you've obviously put a lot of effort into it for it to take two years planning. I don't really know myself how you can put your project up onto the internet, but I have a few friends who are really good at this sort of stuff, so if you like I'll ask around, one of thems bound to know. Anyway I'll get back to you on it, but for now all the best for Monday.
    MM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •